Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default looking to create a time + text history when a button is clicked?

I'm hoping to have a log sheet, that will record the time and write a message
when a task is completed by simply clicking on a button with the same name.
Similar to the History page but permanent and recording the set text each
time.

I'm sure this is simple to someone but its beaten me.
any help will be greatly appreciated.