Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Changing hyperlink addresses (global)?

Hello group,

I got an excel sheet with a large number of links to pictures.
Unfortunately, the chap who created the sheet entered the links as
absolute addresses (say, a:\bbb\ccc\xyz.tiff), and the links refer to a
drive that doesn't exist on my own computer.
This is obviously a nuissance, I want to just use the hyperlink base
address in the properties part.
Question, how do I change the absolute adresses, "stripping" the drive
letter and superfluous directory info from the links?

Thanks for you help.

Cheers,

Ian