Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Return a value

I've got a database setup in excel similar to this:

Type Class Line 1/1/2006 2/1/2006
Budget Residential Revenue 77 100
Budget Residential Unbilled 25 32

Actual Residential Revenue 80 110
Actual Residential Unbilled 30 35

Budget Commercial Revenue 65 85
Budget Commercial Unbilled 18 40

Actual Commercial Revenue 50 75
Actual Commercial Unbilled 20 28

I need to produce a report that will compare actual vs. budget for each
class for a given month. I would also like to be able to have a YTD
column on the report. I think my ticket is gonna be using index and
match functions but can't seem to get it to work. Any advice would be
awesome. Thanks.