Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Excel 2002 - Internet Explorer Windows opening up uncontrollably

Dear Sir,

I am currently Seagate Infordestop Software which generate reports in MS
Excel 2002 format

Frequently, I need to summarize large amount of data from difference pages
of worksheets under a single page of the same file.

I do not have problem dealing with formulas, however when I click at the
formularized cells, Microsoft Internet Explorer Windows opening up
uncontrollably up to 50-60 windows or more.

I need to close this window one by one in order to continue working with the
spreadsheet.

May I know what are the possible causes of this problem ? Is it due to the
Hyperlink Functions being activated unintentionally?

Is there a way to stop the Window Internet Explorer from popping up as I do
not need this service for my daily tasks at this moment ? (i.e, Disabling
the hyperlink function for all new worksheet)

Thanks

Low Seng Kuang
Malaysia

--