Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default need help

Say I have data in column A and B where A1 relates to B1 (A2 to B2, etc.).
In J1 I have a drop down box with the data from column A. How do I get data
from Column B to appear in say K1 as it relates to whatever I choose in my
drop down from column A?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Try this:

With
J1: (a value from Col_A)

This formula returns the corresponding value from Col_B
K1: =VLOOKUP(J1,$A$1:$B$100,2,0)

Adjust range references to match your situation.

Does that help?
Regards,
Ron

XL2002, WinXP