Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Text to rows...at wits end

Hi all,

I've gotten some really great help here before and I'm hoping I'll be
able to get some again because I'm at wits end. I'm trying to get a
script to do text to rows. The following is how my spread sheet
looks...a few hundred rows of cells with data points separated by
commas:

Accel Partners, Weber Capital Management, LLC, Invesco Private Capital,

MeriTech Capital Partners, Oak Investment Partners, Technology
Crossover Ventures, Venrock Associates, Doll Capital Management,
Telefonos de Mexico SA de CV (NYSE:TMX), Whitman Capital, LLC, AT&T
Inc. (NYSE:T), Alcatel (ENXTPA:CGE), Shell Internet Ventures BV,
Pilgrim Baxter Hybrid Partners, Lake Street Capital LLC

I'm looking for each one to be on separated onto it's own row, i.e.

accel partners
weber capital management
invesco private capital
etc.

Can someone please help? i've been staring at this for over an hour now

and getting nowhere fast! Thanks so much in advance!!