Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
RS RS is offline

Default Sorting on a protected worksheet in Excel 2000

Hi everyone. I know that Excel 2000 disables the autofilter function when
the worksheet is protected and hence copied and modified a macro into
"ThisWorkbook" that would fix this. However, I also just read that the
sorting function is also disabled in Excel 2000. So my question is...how
would I modify my existing macro to also allow me to sort? Here is the macro
that I have in "ThisWorkbook":

Private Sub Workbook_Open()
'check for filter, turn on if none exists
With Worksheets("Worksheet")
If Not .AutoFilterMode Then
.Range("A1").AutoFilter
End If