Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Type set amount of digits in one cell then automatically move to n

I am working in a spreadsheet where I am transfering numbers from paper. Each
cell has a set amount of digits. For example the first cell is a 3 digit
number. The next a 4 digit number, then a 2 digit number.

Is there anyway I can set it up just like some web pages that have phone
numbers, so that when I input the 3 digit number the cursor jumps to the next
cell, then input the 4 digits, jumps to the next cell and I put in the 2
digit number.

Thanks for the help.