Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How can I format cells with data that meets certain criteria?

Is there any way to include in an IF or other function, a way to make those
cells that meet your criteria bold or other formatting?

For example, if I want to draw attention to values over 10, can I have a
command that will make bold all cells with values over 10?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Select your range
FormatConditional FormattingSelect Cell Value ISgreater than10
click on Format button then select Font tab, then Bold.