Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default dynamic range name

In a dynamic range name, I'd like to to refer to the entire column that
another named range is in. So in the name "Refers To" below, instead of
"Sheet1!$E:$E" I'd like to be able to say "the column in which the cell
Amount is":

=OFFSET(Amount,1,0):OFFSET(Amount,COUNTA(Sheet1!$E :$E)-1,0)

Thanks,

Doug