Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default standard deviation

I am working with daily returns over a period of less than a year that I
would like to annualize. Excel help mentions something about list 1 to 30 in
the STDEVP(list). I am assuming I can use more than 30 values or? Also what
would calc would I use to annualize the result of STDEVP(list)??
thanks for any help!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

ckatz -

(1) STDEVP accepts up to 30 arguments, and each argument can be a range of
cells on the worksheet containing many values.

(2) I don't know what you mean by "annualize."

- Mike
http://www.mikemiddleton.com