Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Hyperlink using a variable destination

I want to have a hyperlink pointing to a different cell depending on the
value of another cell.
i.e.
Cell A1 has a variable value depending on some function, e.g. Z8 (which is
the cell address of where I want the hyperlink to be pointing to)
I want to have a hyperlink in cell D10 taking the data from cell A1 (i.e.
Z8) and pointing to cell Z8.

I don't know macro, so if I need macro to do this could someone please guide
me through it ?

Many thanks in advance
.... also could you please email me the answer as well to