Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default 2 Workbooks and 6 Worksheets - Need to Populate 1 Workbook

I have two EXCEL 2000 workbooks( Estimates.xls and Prices.xls).

Workbook 'Estimates.xls' has 1 worksheet with empty cells (C&D) that need
populating if columns A&B are filled in, see below.
(snapshot of ESTIMATES.xls)
A B C D
1 Product Batch Description Est Price
2 400 01 ____ $____
3 400 03 ____ $____
4 600 01 ____ $____
5 200 02 ____ $____
6 900 01 ____ $____
7 900 02 ____ $____

Workbook 'Prices.xls' has 6 worksheets that are lists of different brands
with prices used for referencing the 'Estimate.xls' workbook. Its sheets are
titled 'Brand 1, Brand 2 thru Brand 6', see below.
(snapshot of PRICES.xls, specifically Brand 1 worksheet)
A B C D
1 Product Batch Description Est Price
2 200 01 Red $45
3 300 03 Blue Small $75
4 600 01 Orange Med $47
5 900 02 Large $87
6 400 01 Small $96
7 900 01 Medium $15

(PRICES.xls, Brand 2 worksheet)
A B C D
1 Product Batch Description Est Price
2 100 01 Green $22
3 800 03 Brown $14
4 400 01 Black $95
5 200 02 XL $67
6 900 03 XXL $98
7 700 02 XXXL $10

(this is a snapshot of PRICES.xls, Brand 3 worksheet)
A B C D
1 Product Batch Description Price
2 500 01 Cyan $44
3 400 03 Magenta $29

Worksheets 4 thru 6 are very similar.

Any help with this is appreciated.
(ps: I'm a beginner so please use details in response)
Michelle