Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How to split Cell content into two resulting cells

How do i split the content of a cell into two resulting cells without
splitting any words.

I have a cell with 32 characters and I want to slip this and copy it into
two resulting cells without splitting any words in the cell
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Assuming your phrase is in A1 and that there is a space between two of the
words, this will split after the 1st word.
=LEFT(A1,FIND(" ",A1)-1)
and for the other half
=RIGHT(A1,LEN(A1)-FIND(" ",A1))