Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default CHECK BOX ALIGNMENT

I have added a column of check boxes using the Forms toolbar. All are in
Column B, rows 2 to 10. Is there a way that I can align them so they are in
the same spot in each cell?
--
Carolan
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

If you select the checkboxes, selecting first the one that is the correct
(best) position, you can then use the menu DrawAlign or DistributeAlign
Left on the Drawing toolbar to align them. With them all selected, you can
also get them to move with the arrow keys.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips