Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Using the current row in a formula

This is probably a simple question :)

I have a formula where I would like to reference a different column in
whatever row the formula is in.

Something along the lines of

=SUM( A:ROW()...C:ROW() )

which would sum up column A to column C for whatever row youre
currently in.

Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

=SUM(OFFSET(A1,0,0,ROW(),3))

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

wrote in message
ups.com...
This is probably a simple question :)

I have a formula where I would like to reference a different column in
whatever row the formula is in.

Something along the lines of

=SUM( A:ROW()...C:ROW() )

which would sum up column A to column C for whatever row youre
currently in.

Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Excuse me Kevin n Bob....Mr. tinyg - please be specific ..Do you want to sum
the values of all cells within Columns A to C, or sum a range that are from
row 1 to row() , column A to C ?