Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default separate a Capital starting word from a sentence

I have a sentence in cells of column A.
Sentence starts with a capital word and the next word starts with capital
but the rest is small.
I want to separate the first total capital word from the rest.
How can I do this.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Rasoul,

For a string in cell A1: