Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Finding maximum qty of items to reach given limit

I have a two columns containing items with differents costs and I have two
cells with a Qty of $100 ea., My question! Is there a way to calculate the
maximum number of items I can get with the first $100 and then the next $100,
without repeating an item and then listing which items they are.