Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default "save as" in Excel

I cannot "save as" in Excel. Nothing happens. I also get a "debug" error.
Any suggestions are appreciated. Help!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Some information that could help provide an answer from people reading
your post would be...
1. Version of Excel
2. Operating system.
3. If programming code in use.
4. All add-ins in use.
5. Shared workbook.
6. When does the problem occur.
... with particular workbooks or all workbooks.
7. Network or stand alone use.
8. What you were doing when the problem started.

Other suggestions here...
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/newposte.htm
--
Jim Cone