Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Lookup problems

I am trying to use lookup using a vector and array. My lookup is in column
A500 thru A550. I need to locate the information in Column D1 thru D800 and
return the result from Column F1 thru F800. If nothing is found I need it
to return the result of 0. I havetried many times with no results. What to
do now.
Rose

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi!

So you're looking for an exact match?

Try this:

=IF(COUNTIF(D$1:D$800,A500),VLOOKUP(A500,D$1:F$800 ,3,0),0)

Biff