Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Stop an in-process subtotals calculation

I started a subtotals calculation in a spreadsheet of about 8000 lines. The
calculation is taking a very long time. Can I successfully stop the
calculation, as I have figured a pivot table that can faster achieve my
query? How do I stop it?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Go and grab a coffee and then talk with someone about what you did last
weekend. When you get back you will have stopped the subtotal.
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson