Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Dynamic tabs

Im working on a excel project where i need some kind of menu to navigate
through weeks and days. There is one excel page for each day of the week and
all 52 weeks included in one excel document, there is also a sumary.

I need a way of doing a menu so when you click on for example week 6
Monday-Sunday for that week comes up, perferably as a "sub-menu".

Is there any way of either making a menu with VBA or macros to have a menu
come up/down for a specific week so if you have tabs or buttons for week 1-52
and you click on one of them a new menu comes forth.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

I don't know if this is what you are looking for exactly, but on a similar
function, but with only 52 worksheets for the weeks, we created 52 macros
that did a 'goto' function to the $A$1 cell of each worksheet.

We then did an 'index' page as the very first page, and using the FORMS
toolbar, inserted 52 command buttons, and assigned a macro to each, allowing
us easy access to each of the worksheets very quickly, and a way to navigate
around easily.

Alternatively, we could have done up a toolbar and assigned the macros to a
toolbar, I guess, but 52 is a lot on one toolbar, it was easier to fit 52
command buttons on 1 page instead.... :P

HTH,
--
Wendy