Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default What does "Too many cell formats" mean?

I got this error message while trying to make numbers into dollars. How do I
fix the format?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

See... http://support.microsoft.com/default...b;en-us;213904
Also, if you have any charts in the workbook, turning off font Auto Scaling
should also help.
--
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA

"sbellis001"
I got this error message while trying to make numbers into dollars.
How do I fix the format?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Surprisingly......it means you have too many cell formats.

See this KB article on fixes.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP