Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Prompt message when opening a file

I have an excel workbook that contains 3 cells that need to changed each time
you open the file for it run correctly. How do I create a message or prompt
that appears each time you open the file that says what to do?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Pernod, you have a reply in programming, please do not post to more than one
group
--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003