Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default I want to merge data from 2 different workbooks

Hi All

I have 2 workbooks (workbook 1 and workbook 2) which both have data in sheet
1 respectively. The column heading are the same in both workbooks as follows
Org, Number and Percentage.

Under Org column a organisation can only appear once however this is not
compulsory and it can appear in workbook 1 and not in workbook 2 also vice
versa.

The data will always appear in these columns. What I want to be able to do
is to merge all the data from workbook 2 and bring it into workbook 1. Where
their is a match eg. wrkbk 1 BT has 5 and wrkbk 2 BT has 10 this merge now
shows BT has 15.

I hope I have not missed anything, please do ask if I have....

Kind Regards