Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default What IF - formula question

I have an IF formula question. My cell has a formula in it =sum(H43/G43).
I want this cell blank if the result is not a percentage (the cell has
been formatted to be a %). When I drag the formula to many other cells some
of them are #DIV/O! and I want those cells to be blank.

I cant figure out how to do this. Thanks for your time and help!

--
Gene