Norm

Default CUMULATIVE TOTAL

I created a worksheet with some formulas in it. I would
like to be able to add other worksheets at the end as
required using the copy command. I would be changing the
data in these new added-on worksheets. I need a "running
total" formula that will total specified cells from
existing sheets and incorporate the data from any new
sheet added at the end.

How can I do this?
Peo Sjoblom

If you are summing like

=SUM(Sheet1:Sheet3!D1:D20)

create 2 empty dummy sheets that always will be the first and last sheets
and include
them in the sum

=SUM(First:Last!D1:D20)

then when you add sheets you always put them in-between these 2 sheets, that
way your sum will always be updated
without changing the formula

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom