Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Where can I get a ODCB driver for Microsoft query?

Hello! I tried using Microsoft Query to access a external data source, but
when I got the window "Choose Data source" there was nothing in the list
except for "New Data Source". I started that but after I named to data
source, I had to select a driver from a dropdown window, but the window was
blank. I clicked the help button and it said I will need to download a driver
from a third party vendor. Is this what I have to do? What are some good
vendors to get the driver from? Will I have to pay and pay alot to download
the driver?
If you can help please reply, it will be very helpful. Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
CLR CLR is offline

If you are on a Company network, you can usually get the driver(s) you need
from your MIS dept. I just called up and asked, (very reverently or course),
and after only a three month struggle, I got the driver I needed...........

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3