Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Change font colour for whole row

How can I change font color of a whole row if, say, cell A2 =1?
e.g
IF cell A2 = 1, then make range A2:L2 blue
IF cell A2 = 2, then make range A2:L2 orange
etc.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi Saleee

You can use CF
http://www.contextures.com/xlCondFormat01.html

See
http://www.contextures.com/xlCondFormat02.html

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Saleee" wrote in message ...
How can I change font color of a whole row if, say, cell A2 =1?
e.g
IF cell A2 = 1, then make range A2:L2 blue
IF cell A2 = 2, then make range A2:L2 orange
etc.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Select A2:L2

FormatConditional FormattingCondition1Formula is:

=$A$2=1

Format to blue pattern.

AddCondition2Formula is:

=$A$2=2

Format to orange.

The $ signs are mandatory to lock A2 as the trigger cell.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP