Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default I NEED HELP!

Hi! I'm working on some soccer statistics in Excel 2003. So fare, I
make I fixture list, and a table. Table automaticly updates when you
input a result for a match. That works fine, but I cant sort my table.
When I sort it, formulas in each row changes so I get wrong table.

1. How can I make a table to sort, but not to change formulas?
and
2. How to make that same table to automaticly updates it self when you
enter a result in a game?

Thank for help!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

THANKS!

On Mon, 9 Oct 2006 09:21:34 +0100, "Bob Phillips"

Take a look at http://xldynamic.com/source/xld.Leag...e.html#sansVBA

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

This seams very complex... :( I'm trying to create all by me self, so
i didn+t find that useful so far.

Can somebody tel me how to merge to numbers and place - between them?

I have a table exa.:
Manchester 3 0 Arsenal
Each data is in deferent cell. I need this to numbers to put in one
cell and put a - between them, to get 3-0. How to do it?

Take a look at http://xldynamic.com/source/xld.Leag...e.html#sansVBA

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

I tried that, but want work.

On Mon, 9 Oct 2006 15:37:10 +0100, "Bob Phillips"

=B1&"-"&C1

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Sorry my mistake! :)

But I need something else. I look up in those tables you tell me, and
when I run MS Script Editor, those got few scripts. How should I
create some of mine, (if you understand me). I tried almost everything
but failed. :(

I created table in a new sheet, and almost like in those Excel table,
but, when I need to show my table sorted, i need to make this:
=VLOOKUP(A3;tableDetails;COLUMN();FALSE)
but it wont work for me. I look in to MS Script Editor, and find
something that wold help me, but don't know how to create a new
script.
Thank again for help, and sorry for my bad english! :)
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

I finally did it!!! :D
Thanks for the help!!!
I completed the whole table!!!