Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How do I combine five Excel 2003 workbooks?

I have five workbooks, each containing names, addresses, phone numbers, and a
couple of other columns. Each workbook is formatted the same. I want to
combine these five workbooks into one workbook. I searched for "combine
workbooks" in the Excel on-line help but the suggestions seem complicated.

What is the simplest way to combine these five workbooks into one workbook?
I will appreciate advice.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Robert Judge -

Simplest way to combine workbooks: select all worksheets in a workbook and
choose Edit | Move or Copy Sheet.

To combine worksheets into a single worksheet, use Copy and Paste.

- Mike
http://www.mikemiddleton.com