Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Subtotal problem. Very strange!

I've got a spreadsheet with sheets in it for each day of the month. I'm
trying to use the subtotal function in each sheet but something strange has
started to happen. Whenever I open the Subtotal function it doesn't start
from row 1. It starts from row 2. That means I don't get a subtotal for the
infomation in row 2. What have I done to make this happen?