Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Help!

Am a student that needs help!

I have a cell that i have the number 513 in, and another that has 515
in. Next to the 515 cell i want to put a function to say that the 515
is greater then the 513 and that it is ok to use the number 515, and
that if it was less then 513 it is not ok to use the number 515.

I also have the numbers 657, 234. If i do the same thing to these
numbers to test if thare greater then 513, i want to be able to mark a
box next to each of them to say which one of these three numbers i
would like to use for the next part of the work, and the one i chose
shud be able to appere in another cell.

E-mail me please!

--
iaimtomisbehave
iaimtomisbehave's Profile:

Posted from - http://www.officehelp.in

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi

Supposing you have your numbers 515, 657, 234 in cells A1,A2,A3 and you
have 513 in cell B1.
In cell C1 enter
=A1$B$1
Copy down through cells C2:C3 and you will see results of TRUE, TRUE,
FALSE.

--
Regards

Roger Govier

[...]