Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Mac Mac is offline

Default custom views

I have a excel workbook. It has custom views one is name compliance
6/30/2005.
When I select button it prints okay but the date printed is 6/30/2005. I
want to change the date to 6/30/2006. Can you help with this. I know there
is a macro but I did not set it up and do not want to mess it up. I tried
to change the header and if I do and print the individual sheet it is okay,
but when I start the macro it comes out with the previous year. Any ideas.
/--
thank you mac
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Sounds like your macro hard codes the date to 2005.

You will have to edit this macro.

Is it an event macro in a sheet or a Thisworbook macro or a General macro?

When you find out which, let us know so's we can help you edit the code.

Or send me the workbook via email and I'll have a look.

Change the AT and DOT to appropriate punctuation.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP