Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default URGENT HELP PLEASE

I need to set up a formula whereby I can total up various items by weight
automatically when the designated code is entered in the same spreadsheet.

e.g. DO = 2.5
CH = 1.00

The items will be entered more than once in the same spreadsheet (i.e. per
van per location).

Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Your problem is no more urgent than the others and your subject line should
describe the problem. Also, you give very little information about your
problem. Best to use a descriptive subject line.Then, in the body of the
message fully describe your problem with a layout and a before and after
example.

Many of us tend to treeat "URGENT" as we would "the little boy who cried
wolf"

Perhaps?? you need to look in the help index for SUMIF

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"triffidbook" wrote in message
I need to set up a formula whereby I can total up various items by weight
automatically when the designated code is entered in the same spreadsheet.

e.g. DO = 2.5
CH = 1.00

The items will be entered more than once in the same spreadsheet (i.e. per
van per location).

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Still not enough information :)

Steve

On Wed, 04 Oct 2006 16:10:02 +0100, triffidbook
wrote:

Sincere apologies!