Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
SP SP is offline

Default Damse in Distress Need Help!!!

Hey there, I am in need of some assistance with a workbook, here is the
scenario:

We have a multiple sheet workbook, each worksheet is multiple pages. We
want to override the footer function to put our own page numbers. So if
there are 25 worksheets, each worksheet having 3 pages each, we want it to
say 1 of 25, 2 of 25, 3 of 25, etc. Instead it is say 1 of 3, 2 of 3, 3 of
3.

Any suggestions.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Won't it be 1 of 75, 2 of 75 etc that you want?

Try this, but do a Print Preview first, before committing it to be
printed out:

Group all sheets together - an easy way is to select the first sheet,
then hold down <Shift and click the last sheet, or you can right-click
on the tab and select Group All Sheets.

Now when you do File | Print Preview and click the Next button several
times, does the footer show 1 of 75, 2 of 75 etc? If it does what you
want, then you can click Print.

Don't forget to ungroup the sheets when you have finished (right-click
a sheet tab).

Hope this helps.

Pete