Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Solver whole numbers

In Solver, if my changing cells are percentages does solver have a way to
only use whole numbers with no decimal places?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

A1:A100*100 = Int
??

"tantrum9" wrote in message
In Solver, if my changing cells are percentages does solver have a way to
only use whole numbers with no decimal places?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Solver has its ways relative to the formulas and constraints that you
introduce...you may need to specify here what are your equations? Is the
target result you are pertaining to be desired as whole number w/o decimal
places?