Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Color Tabs

How I add the option to change the color of my spreadsheet tab's (excel)?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi Lisa

Color tabs is only available in XL2003 onward.
If you have 2003, then right click on the tab, and Tab color is the last
but one option.

--
Regards

Roger Govier

"Lisa" wrote in message
How I add the option to change the color of my spreadsheet tab's
(excel)?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

This is a feature of XL 2003
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

"Lisa" wrote in message
How I add the option to change the color of my spreadsheet tab's (excel)?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Actually XL 2002 was the first version of Excel to provided colored tabs.
--
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA

"Lisa"
How I add the option to change the color of my spreadsheet tab's (excel)?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi Jim

How right you are. I seldom go into XL2002 these days and had quite
forgotten that fact.

I sit(!) corrected<bg

--
Regards