Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default referencing selected cells

Hello,
I need some help referencing certain cells from one worksheet in
another. Here is an example of what I am trying to accomplish:

Worksheet 1:
Item # Name Value
2 item2 0
3 item3 0
4 item4 54
5 item5 0
6 item6 0
7 item7 70

I need to create a separate table in Worksheet2 that as only the NON
ZERO values from the table above in Worksheet 1. So the table in
Worksheet 2 should look like:

Item# Name Value
4 item4 54
7 item7 70

How do I accomplish this? Thanks for your help.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi,

create an auto filter, select the zero different, select the cells, press
F5, spcecial, visible ceels only, copy and paste on the new ws

hth
--
regards from Brazil
Thanks in advance for your feedback.

" escreveu:

Hello,
I need some help referencing certain cells from one worksheet in
another. Here is an example of what I am trying to accomplish:

Worksheet 1:
Item # Name Value
2 item2 0
3 item3 0
4 item4 54
5 item5 0
6 item6 0
7 item7 70

I need to create a separate table in Worksheet2 that as only the NON
ZERO values from the table above in Worksheet 1. So the table in
Worksheet 2 should look like:

Item# Name Value
4 item4 54
7 item7 70

How do I accomplish this? Thanks for your help.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

The spreadsheet I am making will be used with many different sets of
data, so the table in Worksheet1 could be different every time. What I
am looking for is a formula for accomplishing my goal. Cutting and
Pasting is not an option as I want to provide this functionality for
the user of the spreadsheet.

Can this be done?