Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default user cannot access his share workbook on network drive.

I've created a shared workbook which is used by 15 users.

They are in a network domain and access the shared workbook by accessing it
through a path to a network drive I have created for this department.

One user can access the network drive where the shared workbook is located,
but he cannot open the shared workbook spreadsheet.

He is the only one experiencing this problem, and I am at a loss as to where
to look for a solution to this.

The user experiencing this problem is working with Excel 2000 on a XP
professional operating system.

Thanks for you guidance,

Phil