Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How do I use the IF formula to flag dates 21 days prior to deadlin

I am trying to set up a spreadsheet that will flag me 21 days from the date I
send out documents. So that I can follow up on those documents.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

What do you have so far? You could do this with conditional formatting or
something like this to define the date 21 days (calendar) out

=date(year(A1),month(A1),day(A1))+21

Or a combination of the two