Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default CountIf with multiple conditions

This is similar to other posts, but those posts weren't solved so...

I have a worksheet with (among other columns) a company column, and a track
column. I just want to count the records where the company is something
specific AND the track is something specific. I can only seem to count one
or the other.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Use SUMPRODUCT.

See here for details: http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.SUMPRODUCT.html