Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default combining index with max - tried most posted solutions to no avail

Hi,

got 2 sheets depicting absence, one for each busines area.
Got a column for each day and a row for each employee divided in their
teams.
We have a column for each time they are absent using
=SUMPRODUCT((I2:HN2="S")*(I2:HN2<J2:HO2)) and a column counting each
day they are absent using =COUNTIF(I2:HN2;"S") .. we mark absence with
a S in the cell

now.... if I want to list the 10 individuals with highest absence
either in days or times of absence I can start with MAX but I cant get
the Index formula working together with MAX as displayed in earlier