Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Format data in History Sheet in Excel

I have a history sheet to track changes to an excel spreadsheet. It
works fine except the date and time field are not formatted correctly.
Of course when I try to change the format to make it read like a normal
date and time it says the sheet is protected. Is there anyway to
change the format on cells in the History sheet.

Thanks,

Bobbie

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

How about you unprotect the sheet?