Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default No "Sheet" tab exists on Page Layout. Need to print gridlines.???

Help for Excel from MS for printing gridlines is incorrect. It says to click
the Sheet tab in Page Layout; however, there is no Sheet tab, only Margins,
Paper, Layout are available & I can not locate a box to check to print
gridlines on any of those 3 selections. HELP!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi Terre,

try

File | Page Setup | excel will shows you tab options
page
margins
header and footer
sheet

go to sheet tab ans check grid lines

hth
--
regards from Brazil
Thanks in advance for your feedback.

"Terre" escreveu:

Help for Excel from MS for printing gridlines is incorrect. It says to click
the Sheet tab in Page Layout; however, there is no Sheet tab, only Margins,
Paper, Layout are available & I can not locate a box to check to print
gridlines on any of those 3 selections. HELP!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

No............It says to click the Sheet tab in Page Setup, not Page Layout.

From 2003 Help.......

Click the worksheet.
On the File menu, click Page Setup, and then click the Sheet tab.
Select or clear the Gridlines check box.
Click Print.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Tue, 19 Sep 2006 10:14:02 -0700, Terre
wrote:

Help for Excel from MS for printing gridlines is incorrect. It says to click
the Sheet tab in Page Layout; however, there is no Sheet tab, only Margins,
Paper, Layout are available & I can not locate a box to check to print
gridlines on any of those 3 selections. HELP!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

There is no "sheet" tab under FilePage Set-up in my version. Only Margins,
Paper and Lay-out. This is a newer version than I use to use and I simply
can not find the gridline box to check.
Thanks for trying.
Terre

"Terre" escreveu:

Help for Excel from MS for printing gridlines is incorrect. It says to click
the Sheet tab in Page Layout; however, there is no Sheet tab, only Margins,
Paper, Layout are available & I can not locate a box to check to print
gridlines on any of those 3 selections. HELP!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

You did say Excel 2003 version right? Are you sure?

If this is true, I would suggest a detect and repair under Help

If no joy there, re-install Office 2003

Gord