Jim C

Default Function that gives Group level?

I'm using the grouping that displays +/- on the left, and I have different
formatting for each level. The automatic styles don't do what I want, so I'd
like to be able to determine what level a row is at and use that in
conditional formatting.

Is there a function that will show what group level a row is?

Jim
Bony Pony

Oh good one! And while anyone is at it, how can I
expand / collapse a group from within a protected sheet.
And I don't want to unprotect it to do it either ...

Regards,
Robert

.