Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Pull cell format across sheets as part of the fomula? Is it poss?

I want to use color coding from a master sheet for sorted info to go to
individual members of a band. This would greatly simplify set list with notes
for each player.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

A formula can't return the formatting from another cell. Perhaps you
could use conditional formatting or programming to colour the cells.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Pull cell format across sheets as part of the fomula? Is it po

Well, that tells me why I could not figure it out. The master list has the
all songs list in column A followed by notes for players and techs in colums
B,C,D,E,F,G,H, Named after each member followed by column "set 1" then member
and techs notes Set 2 and so on - on the master page ( 40 Columns total )
only the master song column A + notes colums B,C,D,E,F,G,H, are filled. Then
I copy/paste from those to set 1 + notes set 2 ect.

The next 28 pages are 4 for each member. formula is =cell# in 2 columns on
each page. columns are set # + notes for that player

Colored text would have been used to Id the lead vocalist for that song
(importent to sound and lighting techs) I guess I will put it in their notes
but, I want to keep the members pages down to 2 columns, 1 row per song
+notes for that song.

When the master song list + notes is done, I should be able to copy/paste
from master+notes columns to set+notes then print 4 sets + notes for Players
and Techs is about 15 mins if this works.

Note I think this would be a great Template for lots of bands!

Thank You Debra,