Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default change Excel column headings from numbers to alpha characters

My Excel spreadsheet has numbers in the column headings. I can't find a way
to change them back to alpha characters.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Tools|Options|General Tab|Uncheck R1C1 Reference Style.

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Tools=Options=General=Uncheck R1C1 reference style