Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default NEED TO SHOW EACH DAY INBETWEEN TWO DATES, help please

Trying to get excel to show me certian cells inbetween two dates. so if the
dates were 8-20-06 to 8-30-06 i need excel to show a word from a linked cell
from 8-20 and every cell between to 8-30 so that word needs to be in every
date the 21st 22nd 23rd all the way to the 30th.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

il tell you what im trying to do i think its inpossible. i have a sheet with
certain things happening at certain dates,well my boss wants me to make a
sheet that will pull the certain things going on those certain days but he
wants multible things to show up and he wants it to show like if the date was
8-20-06 to 8-30-06 he wants that info to show up on everyday from 8-20
through 8-30 sounds fun eh.
=IF($H$2=E12,D12," ") iv got this formula but i cant figure out anything else.
thanks for any help you can give.
"Biff" wrote:

Need more detail!

Biff