Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default new worksheet and rename from cell contents macro

Hi all,

I need a macro to:

Copy the latest worksheet, (not a specific one each time)
Rename the worksheet to the contents of a cell (i.e. a date)

Any help with code?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

This should start you off in the right direction.
Tell me what you don't like about it and we will go from there.

Sub TryThis()

Sheets(Sheets.Count).Copy After:=Sheets(Sheets.Count)
Sheets(Sheets.Count).Name = Sheets(Sheets.Count).Range("A1").Value

Allllen